Tracey Denson Scott Insurance Agency, Inc. has years of experience in the life insurance industry. We understand that it’s never too early to explore life insurance options.
Our knowledgeable staff will acquaint you with the life insurance plans listed below. Our staff will be happy to discuss your needs, answer any questions and help you make the best choice.
Term Life Insurance basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life
- Lower premiums for higher coverage
- Provides a tax-free death benefit with a fixed rate for 10-30 years
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value
Whole Life Insurance basics:
- Considered a permanent policy
Protection carries with you your whole life
- Can build equity, have cash value and dividends
- You can borrow from the cash value on a tax-free basis
- Premiums stay level; guaranteed to never increase
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run
Term and Whole Life combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance
- A physical is always required. An examiner is sent to your work or home to perform a check-up that includes height and weight, blood pressure, blood work, and a urine analysis
for a FREE no obligation life insurance quote!
I just wanted to express my sincere appreciation at how hard you worked to find me additional life insurance coverage. I know it wasn’t easy and it took a long time, but you did it and I am truly grateful! I could not be more pleased with the amazing service I received from Tracey and her team. I highly recommend them!!