Tracey Denson Scott Insurance Agency, Inc. is aware of the fact that most of us depend on our cars everyday. It is imperative that we have the right coverage for our vehicles at a price we can afford. Our many quality companies allow us to offer coverage that is cost effective, gives proper coverage to suit your needs and has quick claims resolution usually within 24 to 48 hours from the time you report your loss.
Our knowledgeable staff will acquaint you with the discounts and coverages listed below. Some coverage is mandatory in Michigan and others are optional, but important. Our staff will be happy to discuss your needs, answer any questions and help you make the best choice.
We insure cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, classic and antique automobiles, motor homes, vacation trailers, and utility trailers can all be insured through Tracey Denson Scott Insurance Agency, Inc
Discounts are given to group and association members and also for:
- Free of Accidents and/or Violations
- Multiple Policies
- Multiple Vehicles
- Anti-lock Brakes
- Security Devices
- Mature Drivers (50 years and over)
- Good Student Discount
The following automobile coverages are mandatory:
- Bodily Injury – Provides protection for accidents that involve injuries to others for which you become responsible under law.
- Property Damage Liability – Protection for damage to property of others for which you become responsible under law.
- Personal Injury Protection – Protection for medical, hospital, rehabilitation, loss of wages or loss of services resulting from injury to you or any resident family member. In case of death to the insured or a resident family member, death benefits and survivor benefits, if applicable will be provided.
The following car and auto coverages are available:
- Comprehensive – Protection for the loss of or damage to your vehicle and its equipment from all causes except collision, which is subject to the deductible on the policy.
- Collision – Protection for the collision damage to your automobile and its equipment, subject to the deductible on your policy.
- Uninsured Motorist – allows you to collect bodily injury damages due to an accident in which the other party does not have insurance and is found legally liable.
- Underinsured Motorist – Allows you to recover bodily injury damages due to an accident in which the other party does not have adequate insurance and is found legally liable.
- Emergency Road Trouble Service – Provides protection for expenses incurred if your automobile fails to operate.
- Car and Auto Rental – Provides reimbursement for the cost of renting a vehicle as a result of a loss protected by your comprehensive or collision coverage.
Additional coverage offered:
- Umbrella Personal Excess Liability – The personal umbrella adds $1,000,000 per occurrence (higher limits are available) over and above the limits you may presently carry on your automobile or homeowner’s policy. This protection goes where you go, worldwide.
- Watercraft – All types of boats can be insured. Smaller boats may be eligible to be added to your homeowner’s policy with no additional charge. Coverage is also available for your trailer, safety and lifesaving equipment, attached equipment plus personal effects.
- Motorcycles and Recreational Vehicles – Protection is available for your motorcycle, snowmobile, golf cart or other recreational vehicles to our home and/or auto insurance customers.
- Life, Disability and Long-Term Care Coverage – Individual life insurance coverage is offered through a variety of “A” rated , highly competitive insurance companies. The most affordable term policy has guaranteed rates for 5, 10, 20 or 30 years. A professional Needs Assessment Survey Analysis is offered free of charge to all our clients to help them decide whether it is advisable for them to include life, disability income, and/or long-term care coverage in their insurance portfolio.
for a FREE no obligation auto insurance quote!
It’s clear that Tracey worked very hard to find the best rate for my car insurance, even in spite of the fact I had some unusual circumstances. She was extremely patient and informative. She completed research in a very timely manner. She made my “insurance hunting” better than it otherwise has been. Thank you!